Oh my gracious!! I got an award! My first award! Thank you Casey @ Adoptabookaus for nominating me!
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator(s).
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
I’ve never done this before so let’s get this party started!
1. What is your favorite book you’ve read this year?
Oh gee. Why this question? I’ve only had about 11 5/5 star rated books this year and of those, I liked 10. I’d have to say…it’s honestly a tie between The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge and The Boy with Words by C.E. Wilson. Buuuuuuut. If someone threatened to light my entire collection of books on fire (or delete all of my kindle books) I would say The Boy with Words by C.E. Wilson. That book was magical.
2. Most Anticipated Release? ONLY ONE.
Uuggh. Just one? Okay. I PROMISE THIS POST ISN’T JUST A HUGE PROMO FOR C.E. WILSON. But. I’m actually really interested in her New Adult book This is Me. It’s out of the ordinary and not my usual cup of (peppermint) tea, but it struck my interest and I want to read it. Plus, I haven’t found any books in the Young Adult genre that haven’t come out yet that I’m interested in,. Oops.