For this week, I’m doing a Top Ten Tuesday Tag which is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This Tuesday’s Theme (ALLITERATION, YEAH!) is: Ten Books You’d Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card
Let’s get this party STARTED. These books aren’t in order of most wanted to less wanted, they’re really not in any particular order, which I suppose IS an order.
- Rat Queens Volume 1: Sass & Sorcery by Kurtis Wiebe and Roc Upchurch
- Lumberjanes Vol. 1: Beware The Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson and Grace Ellis
- Vicious by V. E. Schwab
- Adorkable by Cookie O’Gorman
- Wake: A Novel by Anna Hope
- Asleep by Krystal Wade
- Giant Days Vol. 1 by John Allison
- Jessie Kasper by Bradon Nave
- Deeper: A Novel by Robin York
- Kill School: Slice by Karen Carr
I wish I could explain why each of these caught my fancy, but it is so very late and I am so very tired. It’s safe to say that all of the synopses are what drew me in and I would just die of happiness if I could buy them all. Plus, since I’d get the kindle version for most of them, I’d have plenty of money left over for A TON OF MORE BOOKS! There are SO many other books I would love to buy, but alas, books are $$ and my bank account is :(. (Between you and me, Deeper by Robin York is #1 of the top ten, then comes Lumberjanes, and then Rat Queens, and then Adorkable. I haven’t thought about the rest.) I know not all of these are Young Adult, but they’re still in my Top Ten.
What about you? What are the top ten books you would buy if you received a gloriously fully loaded gift card?